Reporting to the Head of Payments Operations, you will be responsible for the management of the Payments Solutions team.
What you’ll do
In this role, you will join a small but growing team of energetic individuals whose main responsibility is to build and maintain relationships with Payment Service Providers.
WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Serving as the first point of contact for Payment Service providers.
- Building strong relationships to gain business and optimize commercial deals.
- Managing key accounts by developing existing relationships and looking for business growth opportunities.
- Together with the stakeholders, identifying the underlying need per market.
- Perform negotiations with payment providers for better depositing flows and pricing
- Keeping up to date with the latest and most efficient payment solutions.
- Working closely with the Optimisation Manager to ensure an innovative and cutting-edge payment functionality.
- Working closely with the Optimisation Manager to set up a payment product vision, creating requirements for new development and improvements.
- Researching and reviewing competitor sites and making recommendations accordingly.
- Based on findings, collaborate with the Optimisation Manager for back-office adjustments.
- Liaise with Legal/Corporate departments to ensure smooth onboarding of new payment providers.
- Measuring and tracking PSP performance.
- Compiling and presenting PSP performance reports.
- Compiling and presenting daily/monthly/weekly Payment highlight reports.
- Liaising with the Finance department to ensure smooth provider settlement flow.
- Manage a team of payment relationship manager and data analyst
- Conduct Monthly performance reviews